History Write NOW
South Auckland Writers at the Papakura Museum
James George (Ed)
History Write Now is a book of essays and poems written by a group of writers about various objects from New Zealand’s past from the Papakura Museum in Auckland.
The History Write Now Project was managed by Jocelyn Watkin, photography is by Ken Watkin and the book is edited by James George.
What We Did
- Typography and page layout for print edition.
- Image optimisation and clear cutting.
- Cover design.
- Sourcing of and liaising with local printer.
- eBook layout for Amazon (MOBI) edition.
- Print-on-demand version for Amazon print edition.
- Setup of accounts on Amazon.