Look Away, Dixieland
M. J. Burr
Look Away Dixieland is a story of the ‘Lost Cause’ philosophy held dear by proponents of the theory that ‘the South will rise again’ and that the American Civil War never ended but simply went into recess. It touches on some universal truths in drawing on the folk wisdom concerning what is said of ‘the first casualty of war’; that ‘blood is thicker than water’; that ‘the leopard never changes his spots’ and that ‘what goes round comes round’.
What We Did
- Typography and page layout for print edition.
- eBook layout for Amazon (MOBI) edition.
- Print-on-demand version for Amazon print edition.
- Online accounts for the author.
- Re-development of author's website cliowrite.com
Mike is based in Taranaki, one of our many long-distance authors.