Fish Pie is Worse than Cancer
A true story of love, hope and rat-like cunning
Kevin Norquay: journalist, family man and golf fanatic thought the pain in his back was a slipped disk. His shock cancer diagnosis had a seriousness rating of Stage Four. There is no Stage Five.
Raw, bold and often irreverent, Fish Pie is Worse Than Cancer lifts the lid on what happens when cancer strikes an ordinary family. Written by Kevin’s wife Karen, a clinical psychologist, it offers rare insights into the mind games of cancer and a road map for surviving the emotional storm.
What we Did
- Typography and page layout for print edition.
- Sourcing of and liaising with local printer.
- eBook layout for Amazon (MOBI) edition.
- Print-on-demand version for Amazon print edition.
- Setup of accounts on Amazon for the author.
Karen lives in Wellington, New Zealand. She has previously been published by Random House. Fish Pie is her first self-published book. We have also helped Karen republish her non-fiction book Does My Bum Look Big in This?