The Gumma Garra Stone
Everything about the summer holiday in the sleepy little seaside town is going wrong. The surf is flat, the weather terrible, and Sam’s friendship with Steve and Gemma is falling apart. Then they find the strangely-marked stone and a violent storm sweeps away everything familiar. Plunged into a frightening world, where all they know and value is useless, their survival will depend on the very people they once scorned.
Aimed at readers 9–12 — an alternative view of Australian history combined with time travel.
What we Did
- Cover design.
- Typography and page layout for print edition.
- Sourcing of and liaising with local printer.
- eBook layout for Amazon (MOBI) edition.
- Print-on-demand version for Amazon print edition.
- Setup of accounts on Amazon for the author.
Lainie lives in Queensland, Australia. We also helped Lainie publish her memoir Disobedient Daughters.